Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bring Me the Horizon Melbourne


Next weekend I'll be seeing bring me the horizon in Melbourne, going to be sooper sick!

Melbourne is colder than a penguin's chuff but it's going to be so worth it, I'm warm blooded anyway so I wont be able to tell.

I think Suicide Season is a mind-blowing album, mashing electro into metalcore couldn't of been pulled of better. There are less growls than Count Your Blessings but I think its the perfect amount. I'm not a songassuir but that's my take on the album. Its one of those albums you could listen to on repeat for weeks on end and not get tired of it. Which I've been doing these past weeks in the lead up to their show.

Seeing as I enjoy being alive I'm gonna stay clear of the mosh. I'll be getting right up close to the boys at the signing anyway. I plan to take a close up of Oli sykes to blow up and put on every wall of our house (just kidding).

I'll keep an update on my melbourne trip. Watch this space.

No comments: